Calypso Suite, 36m2 in area, accommodates 2 people and offers:
• A one-room suite (combined living area and bedroom)
• Dining area
• King size bed (COCO -MAT)
• Private veranda, fenced and with veranda furniture
• Roman inspired bathroom with shower and hair dryer
• Swimming towels
• Decorated with traditional furniture and objects
• Orthopedic mattress
Our suites are named after people and places in Homer’s Odyssey, which describes Odysseus’ return to Ithaka after the end of the Trojan war. In Greek mythology Calypso was a nymph who lived on the island of Οgyia where she detained Odysseus for seven years. She promised Odysseus immortality if he would stay with her, but Odysseus preferred to return home.
Check-in 14:00 - 20:00
Please send a 30% deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance to be paid upon your arrival.
In the event that you need to cancel your vacation with us, we will refund your deposit provided that
you inform us at least:
• 21 days prior to your arrival for reservations in July and August.
• 14 days prior to your arrival for reservations in other months.