Kirke Suite, 43m² in area, accommodates 3 people and offers:
• A two-room suite (living room and bed room)
• Dining area
• Beds: Queen size bed (COCO MAT) in the bedroom and a single built-in bed / sofa in the living room
• Private veranda, fenced and with veranda furniture
• Roman inspired bathroom with shower and hair dryer
• Swimming towels
• Decorated with traditional furniture and objects
• Orthopedic mattress
Our suites are named after people and places in Homer’s Odyssey, which describes Odysseus’ return to Ithaka after the end of the Trojan war. The witch-goddess Circe turns half of Odysseus’ men into swine after feeding them cheese and wine. Hermes warns Odysseus and gives him a drug to resist Circe’s magic. Circe, being attracted to Odysseus’ resistance, falls in love with him and releases his men.
Check-in 14:00 - 20:00
Please send a 30% deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance to be paid upon your arrival.
In the event that you need to cancel your vacation with us, we will refund your deposit provided that you inform us at least:
• 21 days prior to your arrival for reservations in July and August.
• 14 days prior to your arrival for reservations in other months.