Telemachus Suite, 43m2 in area, accommodates 3 people. It offers:
• A two room suite (bedroom and large living room)
• Beds: 1 queen size bed in the bedroom and a single built in bed / sofa in the living room (COCO-MAT)
• Dining area
• Private veranda, fenced and with veranda furniture
• Roman inspired bathroom with shower and hair dryer
• Decorated with traditional furniture and objects
• Orthopedic mattress
Our suites are named after people and places in Homer’s Odyssey, which describes Odysseus’ return to Ithaka after the end of the Trojan war. Telemachus is the son of Odysseus and Penelope. When Telemachus reached manhood he went in search of his wandering father. On his return to Ithaka hefound that Odysseus had reached home before him.
Check-out 8.00 - 11:30
Please send a 30% deposit to secure your reservation, with the balance to be paid upon your arrival.
In the event that you need to cancel your vacation with us, we will refund your deposit provided that
you inform us at least:
• 21 days prior to your arrival for reservations in July and August.
• 14 days prior to your arrival for reservations in other months.